ChatGPT & Productive PLNs

If you are in education and/or not currently living under a rock, you most likely have heard of ChatGPT. This Artificial Intelligence program has educators on their toes. The program can complete several tasks in seconds including generating essays, producing job descriptions, writing poetry, and solving coding errors to name a few. For free (at least for now). 

As this controversial advancement came onto the scene, I began collecting resources. I knew coaches, fellow adjuncts, and others in education would want to acquire as much information as they could. I shared my document in a small professional learning network I belong to. One of the members of that group took the links and created a visual resource guide. The final product, found at http://bit.ly/ChatGPTinEdu has had 5,397 views in a little over a month between December 20, 2002, and January 31, 2023. 

Sharing the information with my PLN initially and the resource that came out of that reinforces to me the power of PLNs.  If you'd like to share the resource slide deck, please do.

http://bit.ly/ChatGPTinEdu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water the Flowers, Not the Rocks: Tips from 10 Years of Instructional Coaching

Understanding Plagiarism

ChatGPT for Educators