Skip to main content

Teachability: Our Future is in Good Hands

My blog post from Teachability.com

Posted by Nicole Zumpano in First Year Teaching on Mar 17, 2014 2:53:00 PM
Each semester my undergraduate and graduate students are introduced to incredible amounts of technology concepts and tools in my Technology in Education classes.  One of the assignments calls for the students to create classroom lessons that incorporate technology and to develop sample artifacts using this technology.  I’m always impressed by what these students are able to create.  After all, many are undergraduates; they have yet to step foot in a classroom and many have not yet had education foundational classes. Below are links to some of the great projects I’ve seen this winter.  With the quality and thought that went into these I’d say our future is in good hands.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Plagiarism

Water the Flowers, Not the Rocks: Tips from 10 Years of Instructional Coaching

ChatGPT for Educators