Week of February 25, 2013

For the majority of this week I am out of the building.  


Tuesday I'll participate in the development of CPS' REACH Performance Task technology assessments for grades 1, 4 and 7. These assessments, given in the beginning and ending of the school year help to measure student growth and are used as part of teacher evaluations.  Read more about REACH here.



The rest of the week I'll be attending the ICE 2013 Conference.  This conference brings together educators interested in educational technology throughout Illinois.  ICE is a great organization and runs a great conference (and yes, I'm on the conference planning committee too!).  I'll be presenting on Thursday.  My Prezi will be placed below after the conference.  Look for conference notes and details next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Plagiarism

Water the Flowers, Not the Rocks: Tips from 10 Years of Instructional Coaching

ChatGPT for Educators