Beloit College CTU Strike Talk

On December 3rd I had the privilege of speaking to students at Beloit College in Wisconsin.  A friend and colleague, Lucy Gray is an alumni of Beloit and put me in touch with a student who was interested in having someone come speak about the Chicago Teachers Union strike.


I was happy to be able to volunteer but felt it was important to share not only my viewpoint of the strike but also the opinions of colleagues around the city that I respect.  Below is the presentation I showed on campus.  Following are the transcripts from the fantastic educators that helped make my presentation much stronger than it would have been on my own.  Together these educators combine for 163 years of teaching experience and excellence.  Thanks to all that contributed statements, videos and pictures.

Go CPS Teachers!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Plagiarism

Water the Flowers, Not the Rocks: Tips from 10 Years of Instructional Coaching

ChatGPT for Educators