Tech Lab 101

Welcome to my technology lab blog. This blog will house my technology lesson plans for the 2012-2013 school year. I didn't receive much notice that my role would change this year and I'd now become the computer lab teacher at my school. Follow along on my new journey!

I'll begin the year by focusing on Word activities for younger students and Web 2.0 activities for older students.

All lessons will tie into ISTE's NETS Standards for Students.  Click here to see the student standards.  This is a fantastic wiki full of NETS resources.  This Prezi was featured on the wiki and is a great introduction for students.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water the Flowers, Not the Rocks: Tips from 10 Years of Instructional Coaching

Understanding Plagiarism

ChatGPT for Educators